quarta-feira, 11 de abril de 2012

Sandra Bullock & Louis: Sunny Smiles

Miss Congeniality star Sandra Bullock was all smiles with her adorable 2-year-old son Louis in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Tuesday (April 10). The Oscar-winner toted a large tupperware box while walking hand-in-hand with her sweet son after school.

Sandra has rarely spoken publicly about her cheating ex-husband, Jesse James. But the West Coast Choppers badboy opened up about his much-publicized past in a recent interview with omg!.

"I think I've paid the price and then some, you know? I don't know anybody anywhere that's had to endure what I had to endure for basically infidelity," said James.

After 5 years of marriage to Bullock, reports leaked that James had multiple affairs with numerous women.

I stood up like a man and admitted my wrongs and what I did and all that did is make every s*** tabloid everywhere across the world come after me even harder," he continued. "I'm strong. I can take it. Everybody can take cheap shots and say I'm a horrible dad, and that I'm a Nazi, and all this other bulls***. Give me all you got. Because you know what? I know inside what kind of a person I am. I know I'm an awesome dad. I'm devoted to my work. And I work hard to take care of my family."

Watch for Sandra to light up the big screen in her next flick, sci-fi thriller Gravity, costarring none other than George Clooney





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário